Roxi Ameera and I had some fun this week, here are some tips to help you get this pin up look:
- Make sure your eyebrows are perfectly plucked, then to make them more dramatic fill them in with an eyebrow pencil.
- Choose an even foundation that will give your skin a smooth and even look.
- The perfect red is key. We are using red revolution by cover girl. To give the lips a more finished look line the lips using a red similar to your red lipstick.
- Pale pinks and white shimmer shadow are best, cover your entire eye from your lashes to the brown bone. Use some soft browns or even a deep purple or blue to create an oval from your inner eye to the end of your lash line for a nice contour.
- Lastly extend your eye liner out past the end of your eye and up to create a cat eye.